The purpose of the SJSU Pre-Physical Therapy club is to help prospective physical therapy students become stronger candidates for physical therapy graduate programs through networking, providing resources, and information from guest speakers. Membership is open to any student interested in physical therapy as a possible career. Club dues are $10 per year (cash or check payable to “Pre-Physical Therapy Club”).
- SJSU’S Pre Physical Therapy Club First Meeting!
- SJSU Pre-Physical Therapy Club’s 2nd General Meeting and PT Workshop!
- SJSU Pre-Physical Therapy Club’s 1st Meeting!
- Election Results are in!
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Graduate Panel Spring 2017
- Graduation Stoles!
- SJSU Pre-PT Club Officer Elections 2017-2018
- SJSU Pre-Physical Therapy Graduate Student Panel 2016-2017
- Pre-Health Olympics